
Yeah! This is a height chart! It is at least 15 year old?
When I young, I used to run to my sister room and stand at this height chart to check how tall I have grow. When it shows the height that I am not satisfy with it, I will just think that this height chart not accurate de. But if it shows the height that I want...then I will 100% believe in it...and one day, it shows my height is 180cm...okay I am happy and I never used it again...anyway now I am the tallest in my family...what a great achievement. My mum did a great job in feeding me.
When we are young, we want to grow tall. When we are tall, we want to grow smart. When we are smart, we want to grow money. (that is when kids become smarter than us) When we are rich, we suddenly don't want to grow old! Sometime rich people rather die than to see themselves to grow old...they will try all kind of method to maintain their "not so old" look.
Today, I realize there is no way to stop yourself growing old because that is law of nature...even you can time travel....you also growing. Mentally, Physically...it just grow via time and experience. So when I grow old, I want to grow noble and there is nothing noble about being superior to some other person. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self which means endless self improvement of one's character.
Kids grow up fast...is not based on food...but based on life encounters.
Who makes life so difficult? No one but yourself. Less demand of needs and wants...Less supply of your energy and effort. Life is short....four letters only.
Btw currently I try to lead a very Zen lifestyle. How Zen you may think. Sleep before 12 and wake up at 8. Try to eat more vegetable and fruit everyday (I just realize that most of the top ranking animal in strength in animal kingdom is vegetarian!) Do sit up and push up every day...spent less time with females (I think this one quite difficult to achieve because I accompany my mum quite often) Record my daily 'karma' on a book. Do photo blog here. Read a book a day. Read Bible.
No comments:
Post a Comment