
This is just a simple 8 GB thumb drive.
But it is actually not very simple device in ten years ago.
If this device was found ten years ago, it should be easily worth $1000 plus. Why?
Imagine the days that we spent around 40cents to buy diskette which is 3.4mb only. People invest hundred of dollar on ZipDisk. So this device can easily worth $1000 plus, ten years ago. But currently it only cost $28.
With this $28 device, you can try type all the girl contacts you know and store it in a notepad form. If you can fill this device fully with the notepad that contain the girl contacts. You might have whole world girls contacts number, if not, at least ASEAN.
I still remember ten years ago...my computer like have less than 4GB capacity and i always envy my friend able be to play those good quality game that need at least 1GB installation space. But now I have 500GB storage space and install some new game...you might need around 5GB. But this 8GB device still can store it, then I have this thinking....why not I have a portable Windows OS and it is possible.. Actually there is a lot of portable software out there.
Computing Growth is like Exponential growth which is like human and virus growth...which is a bit scary...there is a lot of things we use today...is build by machine. It is because it need high detail, precise and speed to build advanced microchip.
But I still believe human is more intelligent computer...why you might ask. Because only human can dream and imagine. Imagination is far more valuable than knowledge. The more I understand on computing technology the more I am amazed by human mind...like how image,audio and video is convert into string of code and sent via wireless and another part of the world receive it and watch the video.
The technology behind is the work of genius...lot of genius spent lot of time...to make current IT world possible. But some technology is still not widely used...due to human nature...resistance toward changes. JPEG2k is a good example.
By the way, there is a girl more pretty than 常在心 ask me not to miss her...how is that possible? Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment