Saturday, January 22, 2005

My Unspeakable Sadness...

嗨...脑海里,突然出现许多...熟悉的脸庞...回忆...承诺...志愿...理想...心中有一种说不出的悲伤.

That day... is the day where many many thoughts..came to my mind...I saw teacher yet i can't recall his name...then i decided to avoid..but he tap my shoulder and say "hi!" to me... at that very moment...i only can raise my hand and reply "hello", how i wished that i can recall my teacher name...

During a taekwondo practices...I tried to break my limits ...then a familiar face smile at me from far... the guy is from photography club...but i just unable to recall his name too...and tot that he might not be looking at me...when i avoid to have eye contact with him...he seem disappointed...once again... i was angry of my bad memory...

When I reached home, i lies on my bed...and think of many things...the past memories...and my target and goal...then i realise how unsuccessful i am... I work so hard to enter the best class in tanglin sec...yet i only manage to enter poly with 20 point... now i am 17 yet i don't have much great achievement...i don't wish my life just so plain... I must have a life where i can proudly tells my grandson or son...how able i am...

When all this came to my mind all in a sudden... I felt a sense of unknown sadness deeply in my heart.

No comments: