WARNING: This is just a draft to be review...I have no time to complete because need to go hosptial.
Sometime or somehow...I simply hate SMS or even phone call...
Why?
Because SMS, It limits you 160 letters per SMS! Can you believe it?
160 letters leh! How do you express your feeling and thoughts fully with 160 letters!
Worse part is...there is people with unlimited SMS plan...then they reply super short reply...
then they ask stupid question...wow! make me vomit blood...maybe that why they SMS me...
If not I sure suan them to death on phone.
Okay, about short SMS...I know I reply short SMS too.
Why?
Because when you recieved a SMS, the best action you can do, is response.
When you are going to reply, you have to think...think...think...then SMS.
The thinking process...is a chore to me...I think I write, I scare my friend misunderstand,
I delete...I rewrite...I scare my reply not good...I delete I rewrite...finally I sent.
Wow...15 minutes have passed! Kaoz...Genius like me can spent 15 minutes to do a lot of things leh...
End up I just sent a SMS! Best part is when you sent out your "masterpiece" you wait another few minutes for reply.
Best reply is a single letter "K"...make me really want to go that person house and stab him/her to death sia. haha kidding lah.
I not so violent de...suan him/her til he/she cry only.
Surprisingly, sometime I can be the person who do the "K" reply leh...
Why?
Simply, I hate SMS! If you going to ask a question and expect a very long answer.
Can you kindly call that person!!!
I know call people is expensive!!! I know now is difficult to make money!!!
But I know one thing even more clearly, Now is even more difficult to make friends in this Age of Overloading Information world!!!
When I take ten thousand year to reply, because I need to plan and think and check of lot stuff to do a reply!
A SMS to me is super duper cold, no feeling, no sincere, no life...I don't know why...maybe I do too much programming
or use too much computer...sometime I read a SMS I feel like being use by people...I feel like read a robot reply...
I just feel weird...
I hate phone call too...but of course not as much as SMS.
At least, when you are on a phone call, that person don't talk...you can hear his/her breathing or environment...
haha, okay I not sick til like to hear people's breathing...is because it at least make you feel that person is ALIVE!
which is very important to me. But hear a person breathing too long...make me felt sick too!
Why?
Because it waste my phone call bill, it waste my time, it waste my feeling! If I want to hear breathing/environment sounds.
I might well find a seashell and put my ear there...listen to the sea song or sound of emptiness.
At this Age of Multitasking, multitasking seem to be a basic ability, I am a super multitask-er...if you all know me...I can easily use four laptop at the same time. But when comes to do a reply to a human, I simply hate to reply via SMS or phone call.
Why?
Because you spent all your time focus on SMS/Phone call, another party can just continue his/her task just by adding your task in.
I hate this kind of thing...no basic courtesy!
One great thing I learn from the Deaf. They are very positive and lively...maybe not all...but most.
Why?
Because the focus a lot on Human Communication! They can't hear! They only see.
If you are not going to have eyes contact with them...they simply don't bother to communicate with you at all.
Unless they no choice lah...I just prefer a more LIVE and human communication as in face to face.
Yup, so I think the best way to use sms/phone call is to use it as a media to meet up in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment