
Green Bean Experiment.
The purpose of this experiment is to find out which green bean die first and last.
Sound cruel right? It is just to prove one theory. Current state is not as bad/good as we think.
I often heard people say they are dying, sick of their life, bored, extreme happy, impossible for them to fall sick, impossible for them to recover.
I think those are just short term experience which we should overcome it and do not let bad memories/experience continue to affect our future life...and consistently recall our past good experience. Back to my experiment
Here is seven green bean. They are randomly pick by my mom from the normal green bean pack that buy from supermarket. They have different size and weight and they are position at different location. This photo is taken one day after I have put them on cotton wool. I quite shock that green bean grow so fast. You can adopt them or name them if you want.
Chose one bean that you think it will have the longest lifespan and one bean has the shortest lifespan.
I chose the bottom right bean has the longest lifespan and center top bean has the shortest lifespan. One week later we will see the result :) By the way, I will not interfere their life at all.
1 comment:
top right lives longest, middle dies earliest.
Post a Comment