Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Expectancy Theory

When the Green Bean Experiment started on 30 Sept. I never expect to learn so much from this experiment.

One week after the experiment started, I took the pictures and wrote a topic on "The Growing Process". These three photos were taken at 14 Oct which was two weeks after the experiment just started.



During the Growing Process, I expected the special bean 1 which never root itself and try to reach out for the sky, will not have much progress. The outcome of that bean is 80% wasted, more or less unable to grow anymore.

The special bean 2, which is the bean that unable to grow well due to unhealthy bean. It surprise me with pretty result. It end up manage to have something that rest of the green beans don't have. It have three leaves instead of two. This makes me realise poor and slow start does not determine the result.

Due to lack of experiment funding, this experiment have to be cancel. After all, I am surprise that green bean can live so long...two weeks plus and haven't die. So I replanted the 7 green bean to the soil ground below my house. 2 days passed, I haven't check what have happen to them. Hopefully still growing? Or maybe eaten by snail?

Haha, but what surprise me most is that quite a lot of people read my blog and thank for Guo Xin and Brendan for writing me love letter...haha I am touched...Thank Dan Dan and Peiwen for commenting my blog too. Yeah! Have a great weekend everyone! Bye.



No comments: