I am so busy partying,camping and enjoying my life until I have no time to blog.
Before my winter break start, there are many things I look forward to.
- Gathering/Outing with friends.
- Friend Birthdays Celebration.
- SIM CF Christmas Party.
- Christmas Eve Celebration.
- SPACE Camp.
- New Year Eve Celebration.
- Funomynite 2011.
- SIM CF Camp.
Now, half of the things that I look forward has passed. So far it is better than I expected. It is good to be alive.
Recently, I have been thinking about my dad last word too. He did not set any target for me to achieve, sometime I am thinking it is good or bad. Every time I watch drama, the parent in the show will want their child to be doctor, lawyer, police or something like that. But my dad didn't set any target for me, maybe in that way it makes me able to uncap my potential to sky high. Anyway I also have very high expectation of myself, so maybe I shouldn't worry about what my dad want me to become.
Sometime I feel like dreaming when I am actually living. I lead a simply life now. Do what I like, eat what I want, love what I love. It seems to good to be true. Maybe I should praise my life abit ar...well done life! keep it up!
It is not easy to be you.
No comments:
Post a Comment