So fast I am 24 years old liao, received many birthday wishes around 100 plus?
But mostly facebook wall post and few SMS, somehow it is getting more and more rare to received birthday sms and it seem to become a miracle if you received birthday card.
So what birthday present I get leh?
Bottle of stars! Wallet! Cakes! Fan! Pillow! Poker card! Red Packets!
Recently I am searching for happiness, thinking that will I be more happy during my birthday than usual day.
Somehow the answer is no leh...then I start to realize happiness comes from within and it is not something you can obtain. That means no matter how much money you have or what cool stuff you got, those can only temporary give you some shiokness. I think I need to focus more character development and be contented with what I have then when I become calm and steady. I won't feel so empty at times.
Man at young need to resist lust.
Man at my age need to resist competition.
Man at old need to learn to let go.
I just realize I focus too much on social status...time to spent more time with friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment