米的神秘功能.
米一般说来只不过是我的食物. 可是我的妈妈竟然用它来治好我的眼睛!
Don't Know What Happen To Right Side Eye This Few Days.
I just can't stop myself blinking or scatching my eye...I was wondering what causes my eye so itchy.
1. My eyelid too long?
2. See too much pretty girls?
3. My Spectacles?
Then I think since I already have an itchy eye and the above causes don't seem to help me to find the cure. I decide to ask advise from my friend who is a nurse but the method she gives still can't help me solve my problem...Hence, I went to see my family doctor...who is my mother. She say that my eye got unlucky or something in dialect. I was like "Huh?!" and keep asking what is that and got cure or not. Then she went to get a rice, I was like "Huh?! Huh!?" what she want to do? Then she ask me to open my eye and she use the rice to poke the area below my eyeball...My mind was thinking "That goes my eye...if i blind who will take care of me? Will I look like Nie Feng" and hearing my sister saying that last time people using needle! After the "operation", She say "Let the bad luck goes away then throw the rice away" I was like "Sure or not, Will that works?" But I felt comfortable after that poke...then I went to sleep afraid my eye will itchy again. Miracle Happens...My Eye no longer feels itchy! Then I was thinking what cure my eye.
1. The Long Rest Sleep?
2. The Rice?
3. My Mind?
After all, the rice has directly or indirectly cure my eye...and once again i can use my eyes see the beauty of things around me...Feel so lucky to feel comfortable again.
No comments:
Post a Comment