淚从心中流 .
男人流血不流淚 , 并非废话而是真理 . 只因流淚跟流血已经没有分别...淚是因心中万箭刺之伤痛而流 . 我永远忘不了那种悲痛 . 万箭从回忆里而发 .
回忆就象一个黑暗的房间 , 想要避开可是又想要从中寻找回一些东西 . 当寻找到快乐时也看见了悲伤 , 就是因为这种无法承受的悲伤 , 造成淚从心中而流 .
年育时为不分青红皂白的世界而流淚.
少年时为爱人的回忆而流淚.
成年时盼望自己能因快乐而流淚.
Entering a Darkness Room of Memory, I saw my happiness yet my sorrow was just beside it...I try my best to focus at my happiness only but her image in the sorrow caught my attention. I pick it up, take a look and I just return to where I am most helpless and depress . The pain of sorrow cause me to awake and back to the reality. I found tears in my eyes with no one beside me.
2 comments:
hello junjie.. mi again =) i truly agree with u that whenever u enter the world of darkness that once contains lotsa memories.. u dun onli see the gd memories, u feel the agony caused by sum unhappy stuffs again... well, even if this is the case, mani ppl still will not allow themselves to be shut out of those memories.. tts y unhapiness is often overwhleming fer them.. i'll just pray that u can overcome everything kiex.. got to tgc too~ :.smile =D.:
hey.. jus wana say tat without the sad moments.. the happy ones would hav no significance! cheer up!
Post a Comment