Sunday, October 22, 2006

4D

I buy three times 4D le, never win before, pro sia.

First time, I buy 4D with yvonne because we eat lunch together, then got bird shit fall on her, we note down the time and date, believe that is a sign of luck and fortune. Then I very confident that we will win, because I first time buy ma, so got beginner luck. So confident that I ask other want to buy or not, heng, they didn't. If not, I might not be here writing down all these.

Second time, I buy with ching sen because we first day working at Nokia, I felt that I am lucky so buy the number of our first day at work. In the end, no win also sia...

Third time, I buy 4D with the accompany of LWJ, he no buy but he taught me how to shade the boxes...haha...kind of funny sia. Two newbie gambler struggling with the 4D paper...I still remember when I was young, my mother buy 4D, I will go take those 4D paper, cause I felt that they are like good quality paper sia...then long long de...like hell notes sia...then can fold into aeroplane paper...how fun sia...and is free! Maybe not lah...cos my mother somehow pay for it le ma...lol...better don't let her see this...okay lah now i like also pay for it also.

Before I buy the 4D, I do prediction for my day. Then the result is I am very good lucky, I will be rich. So I thought...ohh...heaven give me sign again...so I go buy 4D. Then I also very confident I will win...end up leh...still no win...do charity again.

赌徒都相信奇迹,
但财神爷会到那里呢?
我也相信希望,
但梦想会成真吗?
做梦可能和赌钱是一样的.
你靠的只有是信念,
你可以一直做梦下去直到梦想成真,
你可以一直赌钱下去直到赢钱.
你的信念要无比坚强, 不怕失败.
终于你赢钱了,梦想成真了,
可是你也可能已经失去了很多金钱和时光.
一切值得吗? 我也不知道.
到最后, 会得到快乐, 靠信念和运气的快乐.
这种快乐对我而言是很好笑的, 所以我会开心很久,
因为好像是你没比人努力但你赢了, 喜从天降的感觉.
可是我可以靠这种快乐多久? 可能这种快乐也是种机会.
所以我觉得人要掌握机会, 加上努力才得到真正的成功后的快乐.
这种成功快乐靠是才能,机智,努力和信念.

No comments: