Sunday, October 22, 2006

Loss of Memory

An Error havs occur, Press any key to start debugging.
Error: Memory Leak!

Above is a common yet danger error when you do programming

It happens in my life, often too, I often forgot many things in life,
some is very important , some is detail information.
I also treat blogging as a tool to help me to recall and see my old entry to refresh my old memories.

Bad memory is a gift or a curse? I started to feel it is more like a curse than gift.
I wish to find a solution to it, but the more I want to remember down something, faster my memory will leak out...maybe during the process to solve my memory leak error, time has passed, error might be solved but will it comes with other side effect?
One error solved, another error pop out.

忘掉不愉快的过去是吉.
不能守住我快乐的记忆是凶极.

回忆对我很重要,
比任何的物质上的东西重要万倍.
我越想留住它们, 它们似乎流走的更快.
快的让我深深感觉害怕, 无助.
如果天是公平的话,
那么我好的坏的记忆,我都要.
有什么比忘记自己来的更恐怖呢?

No comments: