Now I looking back at my life.
I realise lot of problems is not a problems.
I realise time can do lot of healing.
Time wash aways pain, bad memory, worries.
I realise many things change...but many things did not.
While reading my Mind is a battlefield post.
I felt disgusted by it...I felt it is too agressive tone post.
I used to like that post...but now I don't.
I felt like delete it, I did, but part of it. Not all. After all it is still a creation of mine.
By Nature, I think I am person who like peace...although I like challenges also.
I realise I might change without me myself noticing.
It is very scary to turn into a person you dislike most.
My old friends said that I am a person who always have a smile on his face.
Always happy, positive, full of hope, full of laughter.
I still do. But somehow now I think of my family more.
I believe life just get better in the end.
As long as you keep moving...you will reach the destination.
No comments:
Post a Comment