This is my 95th post.
In 2006, I did a presentation on 2012, It is not a very well-done presentation, in fact, it can be the worst presentation I did in SP Astro. I spent less than 4 hours to complete the presentation slides and at that moment I am having my final year internship at Nokia too. Fail to plan is plan to fail but at least it means I always have a plan in mind. Haha.
I learn about 2012 not from others, but from myself. I studied Maya Calender and their culture, I briefly learn about I-Ching (Book of Changes) and use this book to do fortune-telling for others. It is an amazing book which contains everything you can think of...range from education, food, UFO, sex and military to anything you can think of and best part it is written few thousand years ago. I read a bit of Bible.
Just I was bathing, I start to realize that there is many cycle in life, 60minutes cycle, 24 hours cycle, 1 week cycle, 12 months cycle. End of a cycle is the beginning of the next cycle. History sometimes repeat itself too. Ice age, World war.
The more story I read about, the more I am amazed and I felt I have know very little things in life. The more I learn, the more confuse I am. Having too many different views, perspective, ideas. It will make your thinking process longer...sometime I spent so much time thinking, I lose track of time. Instead of enjoying the moment, I am worrying about the future.
In anyway, I am satisfy with my life as I have many moments with you. That is the little special moment that different from each cycle. Every cycle has a story to tell. Although people end up only can remember the first moment and the last moment of every story. Maybe the process is not for us to remember but for us to experience and enjoy.
From now on, I have 1131 days left or 3 years 1 month 5 days. If the end of this cycle is 2012, 21 Dec.
This can be the last post of my blog...or it is just another post of my blog.
Same for our every day life.
No comments:
Post a Comment