3 Years of SP life, as I recall, it is full of fun and new experiences and is not about mugging at all. Education should be this way.
2 Years of NS life, as I recall, it is about learning a higher level skill of time-management, stress-handling, problem-solving, mutual understanding and forging friendship.
1 Year of Uni life, as I recall, it is about teamwork and self-learning and having a group of friends to go throughs those difficult times. At least a month of pure mugging. Great to have God blessing and family & friends support.
0 Year of Working life. That why I have to think and plan now. Before I grow old and only to regret that young never work hard enough for what I truly love.
Now, what I have, will change eventually. But I must remember to strive for my dream and be grateful for every small happiness in life.
I have fulfill many little dream of mine. Some dream that I thoughts I will have never has a chance to fulfill but I did. I fall then I stand then I fall then I stand. As long as I keep trying. I will fulfill the big dream of mine. The dream that no one dream of.
No comments:
Post a Comment