Thursday, May 27, 2010

Receiving a call

Today I suddenly recall my NS days.

Days that I have to wake up early in the morning and walk around 1KM to reach my office.

During those days, the first call that I received early in the morning is always to ask me to work...maybe lucky days ask me to eat breakfast. But there is this special day when I received a call from my friend. I ask her why she call me. She say because I complain that everyday in the morning, the first call that I received is mostly come and make me sad. So she decide to be my first call. Wow, quite touching hor?

Haiz...but I afraid of my failing memory...so better write down first before I thought that is just an illusion of mine.

The morale of the story is having a caring friend can brighten up your day and may worth a lifetime of happy memory.

No comments: