Thursday, June 10, 2010

Do you still remember your first time?

Don't get me wrong, I not here to share my first sexual experience or remind yours.

I am here to remind everyone but most importantly myself on my first time experience.

Do you remember the first hug or first kiss you have? Very highly possible it is from your parent. If you are parent will you allow other to kiss/hug your child first? haha highly not possible right? Although you can't give your parent as much attention as you were young, but you still can do a lot of things to remind them the happiness of creating you and felt all the time and effort is worth it.

I still hug my mom quite often, although she often too shy and reject my hug but I still attempt every few days. Actually I get quite sad when she reject my hug, heng my skin thick enough and my memory bad enough, usually the sadness is not very lasting...around 3 second?

Do you remember the first birthday wish you made? I can't remember mine too, but I used to make a birthday wish of having a bicycle...I think I make that wish for few years ba...quite waste hor? Bicycle so cheap only...I spent few years wish for it. In the end, I buy myself one bicycle somemore loh...$60 only. I do quite a lot of upgrade on it...I think I spent more money on the bike accessories than the bike...even the lock also cost me $30+ I actually want to upgrade it til world best bike de loh. But too bad during one accident the bike got too severe damage til no people willing to repair. Then got cheapo people come steal my spoil part then slowly steal everything...so my bike just got "recycle".

Do you remember your first love? I remember leh...the feeling quite shiok loh...that time I though I am the happiest person in the world liao. From the first sight, first chat, first phone call, first date, first hold hand, first hug, first kiss, first...til first breakup...wow more shiok I thought I die liao...no more heart...no more motivation to live til tomorrow. From chatting with girlfriend to chatting with pillow. From staring at her eyes to staring at the ceilling. From laugh with her to laugh at myself. Three days after breakup is like three years of repeating past memories. Haha, sound bullshit right? Yup it is bullshit...I am LJJ leh...breakup only nia...treat it as my first fall loh.

Do you remember the first time you buy phone? I remember also...cause when I young, damn poor, the phone i use is my sister donated to me also. The screen is either orange/green light. Send messenge got limit also. Keep messenge also got limit. Best part I using Hi-Card...it might well call "no money no hi" card...everytime I talk until most important part...then it say "sorry, please top up your card" Then I finally start work then got money. Buy a lot of things ar...one of them is my first phone. Nokia 6220 cost around $600 leh...now you know why Nokia so rich last time. Then I very happy...finally got multi-color and camera phone. Then I changed a few phone after that...working at Nokia HQ even more shiok I can have around three phone in my pocket sometime. But I never sell or trade-in any of my phone...I keep them in a box, wait for them to evolve. Then I got my iPhone 3GS...when I first used, I realise it is a revolutionary phone but 6 months later now I think iPhone 4 will be more power because of the "FaceTime" anyway I think I wouldn't change phone so fast. Cause no people will FaceTime with me also, I think they will still prefer to see me face to face ba.

Do you remember the first time reading my blog? From reading post by post til reading finish all the post right? Then lazy me just no update...then you also no patience to wait for new post...then until now manage to read a new post again. Yeah.

Morale of the story, we often too focus getting something new and forgot the initial experience of getting/having something that we really wanted for very long...then in the end we decide to abandon the old for the new one...what we might be losing is maybe ourself...old self. Haha, that why people say I never changes...got lah...you can't see only.

1 comment:

binggg said...

Like "people say I never changes...got lah...you can't see only."