Monday, June 28, 2010

Completed University Life

At the age of 22, I completed my university life.

Not because I am genius.
Simply because I am lucky.
Born in a good family. Born at a good time. ORD at the right time.

I have a goal, I have a plan, I have 732 days left.

I just wish everything happen just like what I planned.
Because sometime bad things happen and I don't know how well I can handle it.

When people ask my age, I often spend sometime recalling it...somehow I got confuse how old I am...but after tomorrow I know I am 23.

I got myself a new computer. I should feel happy, but I don't really feel much happiness. I think I see Shannon laugh, I feel happier loh. Maybe I need to spent more gaming time on the new computer to make me understand it is worth it. But I think I prefer spent more time with Shannon, so interesting and magical to see a baby grow up.

23rd Birthday Wishlist:

Mum recover fully.
Eldest Sister recover fully.
Elder Sister is happy and less work to do.
Both my brother in law is happy and successful in career and family.
Shannon is happy.

My money in bank decide to multiply themselves.
Get into Digipen and Ubisoft.
Get a driving license.

All my friends is happy, healthy and lucky.
I want a girlfriend...haha...simple wish list right? Not greedy right?

Deal? Great :D

No comments: