Thursday, July 29, 2010

It is like a dream come true...again :D

I remember around 6 months ago.

My team and I was joking that we will get HD for our Final Year Project.

At that time, I have plan in my head, I have confident in my teammates' capability and teamwork.

We have many meetings and every meeting everyone will try their best to attend, it is already a very good sign.

They complete the tasks I given to them. I learn a lot of things along the way, try out new stuff, thinking of new ideas, changing initial UI design, take in new idea for UI design. So many months of hard work have paid off!

Today, my friend tell me the result is out. I go check on UOW site.

I got a HD! 86/100! It is unbelievable! Before this happen, I always thought that getting a High Distinction for Final Year Project is a dream.

This feeling actually happen before during my poly time, when I am the only person got Distinction in class for Final Year Project, I was like "Wow! I am kinda of lucky!"

But my study life not always full of success, I have failure when my poly teammate just tell me his hard disk crash and everything gone.

For my uni fyp, my best programmer fall sick and went to hospital, lucky he is healthy now. I am lucky to have such a responsible teammate who willing to teach me more stuff even he is in hospital.

God is good, Life is good, I shall work even harder. Hope one day I can achieve my dream and complete other dream too.

No comments: