Thursday, August 12, 2010

I very happy today :D

I experience two great things today!

Firstly, Yesterday (& Today) I have a long and great chat with her till I lose track of the time. Have many good laughter, glad to know her better. Too bad her mother wake up real early, hope the thunderstorm will just disappear and will not affect her at all. Maybe she can try fly above it too. Haha.

Secondly, I received e-mail from DigiPen that I have been accepted for the entrance
examination! Woo-hoo! One step closer to my goal. Hope I can get in and everything works out well :D

I so happy and luckily I stay at home today (forgot to go for my gym training).
If not, I think I will be so happy till I will just treat anybody on street with lunch to share my happiness with them. Good Good. I love Singapore ! Haha.

Maybe it is too early to be happy. I shall stay calm and wait for the actual result.

No comments: