Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mohamad Izuddin

I am sorry, I should have know it earlier.
You left the world on 5 March 2010.
I only get to know it by today...21 August.

For more than 5 months, I didn't notice that I already lost a great friend like you.
I am sorry.
You used to call me Rep. Because I am the class rep and you respect my character.
You have my respect too. We work hard together and score. You often treat me with movie tickets...but I haven't had a chance to treat you for a movie.

I used to joke with you a lot. I am sad that I didn't manage to help you much, ever since I left polytechnics. You told me that there are games that you want to play, I did download...but didn't have a chance to pass it to you.

Everything seems to have come too late.
I am sorry to have forgotten you this long.
But you will be remember for life.
You are one of my best friends in life.

You are a great man.

No comments: