Kidding lah, you think I come here to teach physic meh?
But I am here to talk about weight.
To me, more weight is good weight.
To many girls out there, weight is bad, weighting machine is like their worst enemy.
It is very funny to see how they give excuses to avoid standing on weighting machine in front of other. When they get the 'ideal' weight display on the machine, they will have a sudden of relief.
If they don't get it, they will put all the blame on the weighting machine, saying the machine is stupid & not accurate at all.
Maybe I shall sell a weighting machine that always display weight of 50Kg and called it the "Smart Weighting Machine".
So this is the physical body weight we are talking about.
Next, I will like to talk about the weight of one's word. Actually every word has a weight to it, especially word like "love" and "hate". When you hear the word "love" from your loved ones, the word can be so powerful until it able to uplift your mood for the entire day but if you received the word from a weirdo, you probably will forget about it within a few minutes. The effect is almost the same as the word "hate", when we are kids, we like to say word like "I hate you!", "I don't friend you anymore!" to express our anger. So when I hear kids say that to me, I probably will laugh and walk away, few minutes later I come back and play with them, out of sudden, they don't hate me anymore.
Words that come out from respectable person have very powerful impact and it weight a lot or maybe worth a lot too. For example, when our Prime Minster say that he will give us $9000, we will not think that he is joking, we know he will give us but how? But when I say I will give $9000 for every friends in my Facebook, all my friend will confirm know that I am joking. So that is the great difference between me and Prime Minister, I am more humorous.
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love."
Recently, I am helping a 7 year old girl call Vercella Veronica (VV) to do fund raising for her medical bill. I realize that the weight of money to certain extent has the same weight of one's kindness. With enough "weight" of the money, we will able to save her life too.
Today, I came across this conversion between VV and her mother.
VV : Why so many peoples visit me and get presents for me ?
VV's Mummy : Because they love you
VV : I know I got cancer.
In life, weight come in many forms, weight can be responsibility, illness, stress and pressure we get from daily life. Sometime weight train us to be stronger. Sometime too much weight will break us down.
“It's not the load that breaks you down - its the way you carry it”
No comments:
Post a Comment