Relationship
-Family [A]
[A] stands for Always talking to my mother but i think should spent more quality time with her and my two sisters. I should visit my grandparents more often too.
-Friends [A]
[A] stands for actively make new friends but I also got keep in contact with old friends, although not all but I got tried to meet them le...haiz...maybe I should visit him soon too.
-Love [A]
[A] stands for Alone! Yeah, great to be single for nearly 10 years. I should celebrate anniversary with myself! But I forgot when is my last breakup, haha good that i didn't remember too, shall celebrate it with my birthday.
Health
-Body [B]
[B] stands for Balance! Because my weight don't change, no matter how much I eat, I am still as light as JJ. I think I must increase my numbers of meal or find a girlfriend that like to give me all the leftover food.
-Lifestyle [C]
[C] stands for Chaos! Because I sleep until I happy and I go to sleep when I am happy also, no system at all (actually got, happy go lucky system), I am thinking that my bio clock must be a digital version.
Financial
-Income [P]
[P] stands for Pathetic, I think is time that I go conquer the world.
-Protection [A]
[A] stands for Average, If anything happens to me, I got an average protection loh.
-Expenses [H]
[H] stands for Happy spending, in order to keep my happiness at the world class level. I will do many self investment since it is the best investment ever and has the highest potential of return.
-Education [A]
[A] stands for At least a degree holder loh. I think I will be forever learning new things also.
Overall [HD]
[HD] doesn't stands for High Distinction, it stands for highly destructible. I still have many room for improvement before I attain heavenly divine state.
No comments:
Post a Comment