I want a girl that have the kind hearted look and is really kind hearted.
I want a girl that will love my mother like how I love my mother.
I want a girl that will tell me how she think about me everyday.
I want a girl that will allow me to protect her when danger arrive.
I want a girl that believe I am the best decision she ever made.
I want a girl that will sing song to me every night.
I want a girl that is cheerful and know how to cherish happiness.
I want a girl that will go shopping with me in supermarket and bookstore.
I want a girl that will encourage and praise me everyday.
I want a girl that will provide solution instead of complaining at the problem.
I want a girl that will cook for me everyday so that I can know she happy or sad everyday.
I want a girl that will eat my food and say she want more.
I want a girl that will laugh at my jokes and ignore other people criticism.
I want a girl that is smart enough to know that I am not a flirt.
I want a girl that will tease me a lot.
I want a girl that have confident in my decision making and will stick to me even my decision goes wrong.
I want a girl that love kids a lot and don't mind me being playful.
I want a girl that love me a little bit more than I love her.
I want a girl that want to be that girl.
1 comment:
I want a girl that will tell me how she think about me everyday.
I want a girl that will encourage and praise me everyday.
I want a girl that will provide solution instead of complaining at the problem.
I want a girl that is smart enough to know that I am not a flirt.
These i think is so so HARD!
hahas.
By the way, why i suddenly comment is cause of a girl who tell me all about this..
Post a Comment